Governor Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya will chair the committee for the party’s presidential primary special convention, while finance minister Zainab Ahmed will be the committee co-chair.
Ahead of its national convention, the ruling All Progressives Congress has named a presidential primary budget committee to oversee the event.
Governor Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe will chair the committee for the party’s presidential primary special convention while finance minister Zainab Ahmed will serve as the committee co-chair, according to a statement on Wednesday by APC’s national publicity secretary Felix Morka.
The APC presidential primary will be held between June 6 and 8.
Below is a list of other committees and their members as issued by the party.
- Finance and Logistics – Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor of Lagos State.
- Accreditation and Decoration – Prince Dapo Abiodun, Governor of Ogun.
- Security and Compliance – Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor of Ondo State.
Co-Chair: Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd.), former Minister of Interior.
- Election Planning – Abubakar Bagudu, Governor of Kebbi
Co-Chair: Hope Uzodinma, Governor of Imo.
- Transportation –Dr Abdullahi Ganduje, Governor of Kano State
Deputy: Dr Ramatu Aliyu, Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory.
- Accommodation – Babagana Zulum, Governor of Borno
Co-Chair: Gboyega Oyetola, Governor of Osun.
- Media and Publicity- Abdullahi Sule, Governor of Nasarawa State
- Medicals – Dr. Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment
Co-Chair: Prof. Isaac Adewole, former Minister of Health
- Legal: Abubakar Malami SAN, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
- Venue and Site Servicing: Bello Matawalle, Governor of Zamfara
Co-Chair: Mohammed Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory.
- Election Appeal – Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe State.
- Hospitality and Welfare – Simon Lalong, Governor of Plateau.
Co-Chair: Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
- Protocols – Aminu Masari, Governor of Katsina State.
- Digital Communications – AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Governor of Kwara.
- Pre-Convention and Management/ Rapporteur – Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.
Deputy: Dame Pauline Tallen, Minister of Women Affairs.
- Presidential Screening Appeal – Abubakar Bello, Governor of Niger State.
Co-Chair: Ahmed Wase, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- Accreditation of Diplomats – Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate.
Co-Chair: Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Foreign Affairs.